This position is in the Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It is being recruited under 10 U.S.C. 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service (CES) personnel system. Positions in the Cyber Excepted Service are positions necessary to carry out and support the mission of the United States Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the Professional Work Category at the Senior Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA-JFHQ.
- Reviews, plans updates, or adapts plans according to changes in guidance, resources, or the operational environment.
- Conducts analysis of cyberspace events to delineate cyber tactics, techniques and procedures, assessment of impact to current and future operations.
- Supports crisis action planning by providing situational information environment awareness with a primary focus on contingency operations.
- Provides technical assessments addressing cyberspace associated with established operations and contingency plans.
- Provides technical support for secure development tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, adherence to the design concept, user requirements, and DoD standards.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607234100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.