This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will supervise multi-discipline engineering services and facilities service contracts provided by the command.
- You will give advice, counsel or instructions to individual employees on both work and administrative matters.
- You will ensure construction, operations, maintenance, facilities, and repair programs have adequate resources.
- You will manage resources to accomplish project workloads efficiently and effectively.
- You will ensure projects or assignments meet regulatory requirements.
- You will oversee teams to ensure successful project execution is within established standards.
- You will compose technical correspondence related to engineering and architectural designs, plans, and objectives.
- You will evaluate A-E construction projects to recommend improvements and solutions to problems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607228700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.