SummaryWho May Be Considered:
- U.S. Citizens
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
Learn more about this agency
Joining CISA means being part of the team focused on securing the Nation's physical and cyber infrastructure against threats to public health and safety, economy, and national security; we Defend Today, Secure Tomorrow. Within CISA, the Office of the Chief Technology Officer identifies and influences emerging technology and data that continually improves CISAs management of our Nation's risk to cybersecurity and critical infrastructure.
Visit www.cisa.gov to learn more about CISA and how you can be part of the team to Defend Today; Secure Tomorrow.
In this position, you will serve as an IT Cybersecurity Specialist (Data Management). Typical work assignments include:
- Manage tools and processes that identify, document and access intellectual capital and information content.
- Examine data from a multitude of sources to provide new insights.
- Assist in the implementation of agency data strategy.
- Collect metrics and trending data to research, analyze, interpret and develop agency wide material to support activities and outcomes.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel 1-5 night per month for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607221200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.