Learn more about this agency
For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao/.
The opening date has been extended until Monday, August 2nd.
If selected for this position, you will join a well-respected team that is responsible for providing human resources services to the employees of the United States Attorney's office for the District of Oregon.
Typical work assignments will include:
- Advising Senior Management on the full range of human resources functions.
- Planning, developing and administering a comprehensive Human Resources Program.
- Supervising a Human Resources Staff, making final technical decisions on work problems and products.
- Reviewing work in progress or upon completion to ascertain problems in accuracy, adequacy, and adherence to procedures and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Planning, developing, and administering an effective recruitment and retention program, which includes Merit Staffing and Delegated Examining.
- Providing guidance on position management and classification of positions.
- Providing advice and assistance on performance management.
- Administering a benefits program.
- Administering guidance on pay and leave.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607214400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.