About the Position: Serve as an IT Specialist (NETWORK/SYSADMIN) and the principal advisor to the Group Commander on all matters regarding planning, implementing and managing cybersecurity (CS) and information technology (IT).Learn more about this agency
- Serve as the and Local Area Network (LAN)/Wide Area Network (WAN) technical expert in a Military Police Group.
- Analyze and verify the feasibility of advanced systems design and integration within established and planned architectures
- Coordinate new initiatives, project statuses, and technology updates with parent Headquarters (USACIDC). Review new or changing requirements, incorporating these requirements into existing or planned systems.
- Perform IT project management and technical services to maintain Group and subordinate field office operations.
- Serve as the Information System Security Officer (ISSO).
- Review new or changing requirements, incorporating these requirements into existing or planned systems.
Occasional travel - Up to 15% business travel may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607189900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.