JOB DESCRIPTION: Supervisory positions involve planning, directing, assigning, leading, and monitoring work of the unit, or selecting employees, and managing and appraising employee and organizational performance. Supervisors make decisions that impact the resources (people, budget, material) of the work unit, ensure the technical quality and timeliness of the work produced by employees in the unit, and collaboratLearn more about this agency
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION: This announcement is for Foundation GEOINT Integrated Program Office (IPF) Integration & Operations Project Manager. This is a supervisory position that leads the Integration & Operations Project. The Integration & Operations Project is responsible for taking the code developed in other projects and integrating, testing, deploying, sustaining, and eventually retiring that software. The Integration & Operations Project works with the other 3 IPF projects, the IPF Engineering Management team, the IPF Business Office, across other IT offices, Research, GEOINT Services, and Customer Organizations.
The Foundation GEOINT Integrated Program Office (IPF) is an Integrated Program Office consisting of Program Managers, Engineers, Architects, Financial Managers, Contracting Officers, Operations Officers, Cybersecurity professionals, Software Developers, Mission Owner, Product Managers, and Product Owners. IPF has 4 projects: Earth Modeling, Vector & Cartographic Services, Publications, and Integration & Operations Services. The team is split across Springfield, VA, St. Louis, MO, and Arnold, MO.
1. Consult on planning and programming issues with senior leadership within NGA and externally across the IC, DoD and Congress; advise on resources and funding problem resolution.
2. Evaluate and validate project/program analysis; direct and encourage competitive and alternative analyses to ensure accurate data to support quality decisions.
3. Provide resource management guidance, to include reviewing submissions for accuracy and compliance with programmatic guidance.
4. Translate high-level guidance into budgetary and programmatic guidance and ensure programs' consistency with financial and strategic objectives.
Additional Application Requirement: You may be asked to complete one or more assessments in addition to the application you submit on this website as part of your application to NGA. These assessments may include but are not limited to:
1) Online questionnaires or assessments that require you to describe your job-related knowledge, skills(U) , abilities, or other characteristics that are aligned with the mandatory and desirable qualifications of this job posting. The information you provide in the application you submit must support the response you provide to this questionnaire.
You will receive an email to describe any additional assessments required. Please monitor your emails and complete any required assessments as soon as possible.
Occasional travel - Occasional Travel Required
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607178100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.