At the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA), you'll find all this in a progressive organization dedicated to continuous improvement. DCAA is ranked in the top third of the "Best Places to Work in the Federal Government." Join the elite cadre of professionals who have made DCAA their employer of choice. You will be providing a unique service to your country and making a difference in the lives of Americans everywhere!Learn more about this agency
The position location will be determined upon selection.
- Applies a variety of complex mathematical and statistical theory and techniques and specialized quantitative areas to support the Operations Directorate, Agency's ?Quantitative Methods Team, and field elements.
- Conducts rigorous analysis to solve highly complex problems and integrate mathematical and statistical methods to help validate and support findings of the audit, other reviews, and reports.
- Provides advice in determining the appropriate advance statistical sampling, analytics and methodologies to use based on the derived or modified theory.
- Advises on the formulation of mathematical models to produce critical and defensible results that support Agency audits.
- Participates as a technical expert on DCAA working groups to include the Agency's ?Quantitative Methods Team and other internal or external DoD workgroups and communities.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607172900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.