Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
The primary purpose of this position is to administer appointing and associated authorities on behalf of the Commander; to provide advice of human resources management functions to the Commander, managers/supervisors; integrate objectives of civilian personnel administration with allied and related programs; manage office and direct staff of the civilian personnel flight.
- Administers appointing and associated authorities on behalf of the Commander.
- Advises the Commander, key managers, and supervisors on the full range of civilian human resource management which includes requirements, accessions, development, sustainment, and separations.
- Integrates the objectives and requirements of civilian human resource management with allied and related programs.
- Supervises the staff of the civilian personnel flight.
- Manages the Civilian Personnel Flight Office.
- Administers the base Resources Program.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607113100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.