See below for important information regarding this job.Learn more about this agency
Additional vacancies may be filled from this announcement.
- Performs a variety of Software Acquisition Management and Engineering functions in the software development.
- Perform oversight for the development, implementation, integration, testing and acceptance of complex software systems. subsystems. or embedded software.
- Analyze the effectiveness of contractor design and development computer engineering systems and contract performance
- Implement software engineering best practices. principals. methodologies, and theories.
- Review software code written in high level programming languages such as JAVA, C, C++, Visual Basic, COBOL, or JCL.
- Skills in highly complex command, control, communications, computers. weapon systems and cybersecurity (weapon systems)
- Recommend methods to improve software quality and reliability.
- Monitor implementation of acquisition contracts to ensure compliance to policies, standards, and contract requirements.
- Perform engineering analyses to analyze trends in performance indicators.
- Analyze software requirements for traceability throughout all phases of development.
- Ability to conduct engineering surveillance (research, design, development, test and production) and analysis.
- Analyze software development metrics data to assess project cost, schedule and technical performance.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
None - 12
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607108900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.