For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao/.Learn more about this agency
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
This position is also being announced to applicants eligible to apply through Merit Staffing procedures under 21-ME-11166613-MS
At the full performance level, you will provide a variety of human resources management services in two or more of the following functional areas: recruitment and placement, position classification, employee relations and performance management, employee benefits, and human resources development. If selected, you will receive formal and/or on-the-job training as needed. Duties include:
- -Providing management with a wide range of flexible and innovative strategies in administering staffing and placement activities in the District;
- -Determining recruitment strategies and creating job announcements;
- -Providing advice and assistance on performance management;
- -Providing assistance in the administration of benefits programs;
- -Administering guidance on pay and leave;
- -Identifying training and development needs of employees in the District;
- -Providing position classification and position management recommendations;
- -Advising on issues involving employee relations;
- -Conducting analysis of human resource program operations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607099900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.