For more information on the Department of Justice and the United States Attorneys' Offices, visit http://www.justice.gov/usao/.Learn more about this agency
As needed, additional positions may be filled using this announcement.
This position is also being announced to All U.S. Citizens and Nationals under 21-ME -11166614-DE.
At the full performance level, you will provide a variety of human resources management services in two or more of the following functional areas: recruitment and placement, position classification, employee relations and performance management, employee benefits, and human resources development. If selected, you will receive formal and/or on-the-job training as needed. Duties include:
- -Providing management with a wide range of flexible and innovative strategies in administering staffing and placement activities in the District;
- -Determining recruitment strategies and creating job announcements;
- -Providing advice and assistance on performance management;
- -Providing assistance in the administration of benefits programs;
- -Administering guidance on pay and leave;
- -Identifying training and development needs of employees in the District;
- -Providing position classification and position management recommendations;
- -Advising on issues involving employee relations;
- -Conducting analysis of human resource program operations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607099800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.