About the Position: Conduct Cybersecurity responsibilities for the Academic Network. To include: design, develop, test, implement, integrate, and manage information systems projects, to include local, campus and remote locations. The systems may include a variety of media for the transmission of information in voice, data or video format; and include computer hardware, software, network devices, communications equipment and interconnecting transmission facilities.Learn more about this agency
- Coordinate all Defense Language Institute Foreign Language Center (DLIFLC) certification and accreditation activities with the Designated Approving Authority (DAA) and the Certification Authority (CA).
- Oversee the implementation of the Department of the Army Network Information Security Program.
- Manage Information Assurance Plans for DLIFLC.
- Conduct Cybersecurity responsibilities for an Academic Network.
- Ensure that an adequately trained information systems security infrastructure exists within DLIFLC to effectively implement Information Assurance policies and requirements.
- Prepare Cybersecurity budget requirements and COR contracting documentation for CS tool acquisition.
- Coordinate with lateral installations, NEC elements, the Naval Postgraduate School, the National Cryptologic School, and commercial vendors.
- Serve as the Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM) in accordance with all applicable regulations.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607092600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.