This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as HUMAN RESOURCES SPECIALIST (RECRUITMENT and PLACEMENT/CLASSIFICATION) in the Civilian Human Resources Management (CHR) Directorate, Staffing and Classification Division of the Uniformed Services University of the Health Sciences.
- You will provide internal placement services, recruitment services, and perform complex position analysis.
- You will plan, initiate, and execute large scale recruiting campaigns, involving public contacts and recruiting sources.
- You will explore alternative courses of action to accommodate management needs and considerations.
- You will provide classification services resolving problems.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607092400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.