The Office of the Inspector General is ranked number 1 in the best places to work in the Department of Justice and is one of the premier inspector general offices in federal government. We are seeking a highly-motivated professional employee with experience in providing superior customer service in support of our mission to detect and deter waste, fraud, abuse, and misconduct in DOJ programs and personnel, and to promote economy and efficiency in those programs.Learn more about this agency
If selected for the position of Supervisory IT Cybersecurity Specialist, your duties will be as follows:
- The incumbent will be responsible for the supervision and leadership of the eDiscovery team; managing and administering tools that enable the organization to identify, document, and access intellectual capital and information content.
- Serve as the system engineer for all eDiscovery applications including Relativity, LAW, IPRO, EnCase, etc.
- Serves as decision making authority for the agency cyber resources and operation to eDiscovery.
- Provide advice and technical support to divisions various systems and processing tools supporting investigations and reviews.
- Plans, creates, and manages systems for complex investigations; ensures documents and data collected are available electronically in a fully search format.
- Serves as an authoritative technical advisor to senior leadership.
- Responsible for developing the eDiscovery program including IT infrastructure, systems, application, and networks.
- Oversees the development of innovative IT solutions within the eDiscovery program providing cross-cutting direction to IT professionals.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607086300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.