This position is part of the Defense Threat Reduction Agency.Learn more about this agency
As a EXECUTIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST at the GS-0301-13 some of your typical work assignments may include:
- Performs a variety of administrative and technical support to ensure the Agency Director has the required information to make decisions based on complex management projects, issues, and initiatives.
- Provides advice, policy interpretation, functional recommendations, and assistance to the Agency Director in support of all functional areas.
- Ensures availability of necessary reference materials for guidance in matters to be discussed, such as: directives, policy decisions, reports, technical and legislative material, and other backup materials, as required, to facilitate decision making.
- Creates, modifies, and analyzes, as required, the administrative operations and processes in order to ensure all actions procedures, correspondence, and instructions are effective and coherent.
- Exercises control over appointments with authority for commitment of time, Forecasts potential requirements, de-conflicts problems, and plans and projects time for historically recurring requirements.
- Prepares travel itineraries, makes reservations, notifies Protocol Office, prepares trip books, and submits necessary security clearance information.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607050100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.