You will serve as a Manager in the Platform Integration Branch of NAVSURFWARFCTR PANAMA CITY DIVISION. You will perform duties as the Branch Head managing administrative and technical personnel, applying knowledge of the Department of Defense (DoD) policies, engineering and technical processes, and best practices combined for engineering agent assignments and tasking for Littoral Combat Ship Mission Package projects.Learn more about this agency
- You will be responsible for the development and integration of software and hardware intensive systems, providing guidance and expertise for processes, requirements, and tools for water-based, underwater, or aviation combat systems integration.
- You will oversee technical execution for projects assigned to the branch including large scale test and evaluation and production engineering.
- You will communicate clearly and concisely, in both oral and written form, and effectively interact with both internal and external stakeholders.
- You will implement Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) policies and processes support and promote an equitable and fair work environment.
- You will utilize experience and sound technical judgement to lead a diverse team of scientists and engineers, establish work priorities, assign tasks, and review completed work.
- You will be responsible for hiring, development and management of branch personnel including: establishment of develop plans, setting performance objectives, conducting performance reviews, and providing timely, actionable feedback.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/607007200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.