You will serve as an ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SPECIALIST in the INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND CYBERSECURITY (IT and CS)DEPARTMENT of PSNS and IMF.Learn more about this agency
- You will serve as the Administrative Support Coordinator in support of administrative, staffing, and training programs and special assignments.
- You will manage the continuity of administrative operational policies, procedures, and instructions related to the Command Cybersecurity Workforce (CSWF) program and the department business direction.
- You will collaborate with internal and external activities to maintain, verify, and update contractors' information and administering authorizations for Common Access Card (CAC) renewals.
- You will maintain a working knowledge of departmental policies, programs, and organization workflow and communication lines.
- You will partner and meet with Command University points of contact regarding training schedules and professional developmental opportunities aligned with supporting the high-velocity work environment.
- You will receive, analyze, and format documentation to ensure requirements are met in accordance with Command policies, regulations, and guidelines.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606964400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.