This position is located in the Office of External Affairs, Department of the Chief Executive Officer, in Washington, DC. In this position, the incumbent will execute digital communications strategies to drive increased and more diverse recruitment of program participants. The specialist will support a specific area of recruitment, as assigned.Learn more about this agency
The incumbent implements process development in alignment with scope and defined priorities for the newly established digital recruitment unit, which serves as the central hub to raise awareness, encourage diverse participation and drive conversion for opportunities to serve in and partner with AmeriCorps programs, in collaboration with the agency's programs, technology and External Affairs colleagues. Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Executing agency-wide participant recruitment and awareness efforts.
- Meeting pipeline recruitment goals for numbers and diversity of applicant pool and helps shape strategies to achieve those goals.
- Developing content and tactics for specific geographic targets for recruitment efforts, in collaboration with other agency partners.
- Executing recruitment needs from program staff for outreach campaigns spanning email, call center, web, and social media content.
- Drafting recruitment messages, content, scripts for review and feedback.
- Partnering with email specialist, social media manager and other content contributors to strategize channel communications.
- Supporting content ideation for the to-be-hired translation services manager to develop and implement recruitment materials.
- Developing and deploying tools to strengthen outreach pipeline to ensure we have a robust and inclusive strategy.
- Other duties as assigned
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606943700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.