You will serve as the USW Combat Systems Cyber Security Chief Engineer/Scientist in the CYBERSECURITY DIVISION of the USW COMBAT SYSTEMS DEPARTMENT for NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV NEWPORT RI.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-5 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to GS-14 and GS-15. The ND-4 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to GS-12 and GS-13.
- You will serve as the Chief Engineer for the USW Combat Systems Cyber Security Projects
- You will provide technical direction to the Cyber Security and combat systems engineers, accountable for the system engineering cycle.
- You will design, develop tests, integrate, and install system engineering, design, test processes, and tools.
- You will keep stakeholders apprised of potential technical problems or issues that might compromise their respective programs.
- You will prepare proposals and budget estimates for new work or for reducing cost of current work to allow for additional capability.
- You will lead initiatives to establish and maintain cyber security center of excellence and CYBERSAFE certifying agency requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606807300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.