NDU educates joint Warfighters in critical thinking and the creative application of military power to inform national strategy and globally integrated operations, under conditions of disruptive change, in order to conduct war.Learn more about this agency
NDU Mission is to educate and prepare civilian and military national security professionals and future leaders from the United States and partner with nations for the strategic challenges of the contemporary security environment.???????
- Serves as the principal advisor to the Provost, National Defense University for information and cyberspace education and exercises senior executive direction and leadership over all aspects of the College of Information and Cyberspace (CIC).
- Builds and sustains educational partnerships with U.S. Government agencies, the private sector, international allies and other DoD educational institutions and universities.
- Responsible for curriculum development and currency, institutional research, course development, and program accreditation.
- Collaborates with the DoD CIO to ensure the CIC has the capability to align with DoD, Federal CIO Council, and other Federal cyberspace/IT education requirements and initiatives.
- Participates with NDU leadership and provides recommendations on appropriate budget and programming activities for CIC.
- Interacts regularly with NDU counterpart Chancellors and Commandants in support of curriculum development, teaching research, and outreach.
- Serves as the focal point for all CIC cyberspace and financial management activities, programs, and interactions with external agencies and for direct liaison with OSD and the Joint Staff in coordination with the President, NDU.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606783600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.