This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain DoD Personnel to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service. Your resume will not be reviewed for qualifications until a selection is made.Learn more about this agency
About the Position:
This position serves as Supervisory Information Technology Cybersecurity Specialist (INFOSEC), Cybersecurity (CS) Risk Management Branch, and Alternate Installation Information Systems Security Manager (ISSM).
- Help develop and manage all aspects of the Installation IA/CS Program, including the development, implementation, interpretation, accreditation, risk management, and maintenance of detailed IA/Cyber policies, plans, programs, standards, and criteria.
- Conduct threat and vulnerability assessments and report threats and technical vulnerabilities, identify and assess risks, and determine and implement effective measures to minimize such risks.
- Evaluate the IA/Cyber program resources and help initiate programming, budgeting, and manpower actions to address requirements.
- Ensure all systems connected to the networks meet all established requirements.
- Review risk analysis and accreditation documentation for timeliness, completeness and accuracy and ensure that all necessary materials are forwarded with a recommendation for approval/disapproval to the AO.
- Provide definitive technical advice and assistance to commanders, directors, and other senior authorities regarding establishment of comprehensive IA/CS-Programs.
- Supervise and monitor the functions of civilian IT specialists and contractors involved with providing IT network security system administration and training support.
- Participate in setting and achieving Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Affirmative Action, and other personnel management goals and objectives.
Occasional travel - Up to 25% Business Travel required.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606709500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.