This position is part of the Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute, Bureau of Indian Education. As a President you will be responsible for ensures that SIPI provides executive oversight of effective/efficient administrative operations and services, ensuring they meet the needs of the Bureau.Learn more about this agency
*** THIS VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN EXTENDED AN ADDITIONAL 30 DAYS TO SOLICIT MORE APPLICANTS ***
As a President ES-1701-00, your typical work assignments may include the following:
- Developing systems and providing executive oversight of procedures and processes related to financial management, budget management, contract and grant administration and real/property management.
- Building and providing oversight of state-of-the-art education systems and technology to automate records, bringing new technologies to classrooms.
- Ensuring appropriate policies and procedures, standards and systems are in place for efficient and effective facilities management and construction, environmental safety and student and faculty safety at schools.
- Implementing effective communications and utilization of social medial to reach parents, students, faculty and other interested education partners.
- Establishes accountability and transparency for all administrative program areas; reviews, monitors and evaluates the administrative support programs for operational effectiveness, compliance with applicable laws and regulations and attainment of goals/objectives.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606654800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.