As a Quality Assurance Specialist, GS-1910-07, selected applicant(s) will serve in an entry level position in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence (PaCE) Program performing a series of progressively more responsible assignments for a wide range of quality assurance (QA) and technical support functions for a broad product area, resolving QA and technical equipment support problems for DLA contracts and managed items.Learn more about this agency
One or more positions may be filled using this vacancy announcement.
- Please note, during the COVID-19 Pandemic, the Agency is operating in a maximum telework posture for all telework ready employees occupying a telework eligible position.
- This position will serve in the DLA Pathways to Career Excellence (PaCE) Program performing a series of progressively more responsible functions, along with formal and on-the-job training (OJT).
- Providing pre-award and post-award support to contracting officers and engineering activities, contract administration components, and DLA contractors;
- Assisting in preparing and issuing QA letters of instruction to government inspection activities/depots on contract quality requirements and history;
- Participating in quality systems management visits to evaluate the adequacy of technical requirements and product conformance;
- Evaluating QA procedures, reports, inspection and test/methods and other operational aspects involving assigned items/commodities; and,
- Establishing and maintaining quality history files by item, contractor and specification.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606601400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.