This is a public notice flyer using the STRL DHA for Bachelor Degree and Advance Degree Candidates. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will apply proven software engineering practices to the problem domain.
- You will research and evaluate new technologies to improve portions of the existing architecture.
- You will thoroughly document the architecture in writing and via flowcharts and diagrams.
- You will work with business analysts to determine the correct technical approach within the given business and technical constraints
- You will participate in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) as part of an enterprise Agile development process.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606564500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.