You will serve as an ENGINEER OR SCIENTIST in the TEST RESOURCE, PLANNING & COORDINATION DIV within the TEST AND EVALUATION DEPARTMENT of NAVUNSEAWARCENDIV KEYPORT WA.Learn more about this agency
This position is part of the Warfare Centers Personnel Demonstration Project. The ND-4 pay band encompasses positions equivalent to the GS-12 and GS-13.
- You will provide oversight for fundamental and basic approaches to UUV and Cyber test and evaluation for Fleet, Program Executive Office, and NUWC Division, Keyport sponsored projects.
- You will be responsible for overall cost, schedule and performance monitoring and reporting for the designated technical output area and regularly report status and project performance health metrics to senior management.
- You will direct technical execution and generates performance reviews in accordance with the project plans.
- You will serve as the Cybersecurity Test and Evaluation lead for the UUV Operations Center team in accordance with DoD Cybersecurity Test and Evaluation guidance.
- You will generates budget and expanded opportunity proposals related to the accomplishment to UUV Operations Center program vision.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606511400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.