You will serve as a PUBLIC AFFAIRS SPECIALIST in the COMMANDER, NAVY REGION SOUTHWEST PUBLIC AFFAIRS PROGRAM, Code NOOP of COMNAVREGSW SDIEGO.
- Salary range for the GS12: $94,523 - $122,884
- Salary range for the GS11: $78,861 - $102,526
- You will manage the public affairs program for the installation, and serve as the action officer for planning and execution of local media relations, engagement and outreach efforts.
- You will serve as senior on-scene public affairs representative or coordinator during emergency situations to provide information to local, national and international media.
- You will develop relationships with media representatives to ensure readiness of public affairs outlets.
- You will draft responses, speeches, or other written materials for internal and external audiences, and create videos, photos and graphics for use on web sites and social media platforms.
- You will coordinate strategic communications and public information for the installation.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606508700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.