This position is located at MWR Thunder Mountain Activity Center on Fort Huachuca, AZ. This is a flexible position (0-40 hours) with no eligibility to participate in NAF Employee Benefits Plans.Learn more about this agency
To expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information for professional and personal references on your resume.
This announcement has an initial cutoff date of Monday 12 July, 2021 at 11:59 PM (EST). For further information please see the Additional Information section below.
- Must be able to set tables, arrange place settings and table decorations, as well as clear and clean tables and other customer service areas
- Required to receive guests, make suggestions and answer questions about food, wines and other items available and take orders
- Must place order with and receive food and beverages from kitchen and bar when required
- Required to maintain sales records and collect cash or payment by credit card
- May provide work direction to other dining room staff as necessary
- Performs other duties as assigned
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606455300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.