The Area of Consideration for this vacancy announcement is US Citizens and Non-Citizens. (Military Spouse Preference (MSP) and Involuntarily Separated Military Preference (ISMP) eligible candidates are included in the area of consideration.)Learn more about this agency
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Keeps records of quantities of beverages dispensed and submits requirement for re-stocking to supervisor.
- Stocks bar. Keeps bar, utensils, equipment and work area clean and sanitary.
- Records sales, makes change or prepares charge slips in accordance with operating procedures.
- Assists customers by discussing beverages available, their contents and mixing special drinks according to customer direction.
- Operates a full-service bar, mixing and serving the full range of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606445700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.