You will serve as a Interdisciplinary Engineer in the Engineer Division, Facilities Management Directorate of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will establish quality policies and procedures to ensure technical reviews are in compliance with current guidance, sufficient and adequate quality control measures are applied to all architectural/engineering solutions/products.
- You will record the status of all projects and tasks, create a measurement standard defining quality metrics, and provide oversight of all quality management reviews and actions accomplished within the Division.
- You will provide Historical data and Lessons Learned shall be administered and incorporated into the Division's business practices for future use.
- You will serves as a senior technical manager for military projects, which includes both vertical and horizontal design projects.
- You will provide workload and resource planning and programming, execution coordination with multidiscipline, budgeting, and scheduling of individual projects.
- You will defining project requirements and providing technical advice and solutions regarding both engineering and architectural issues that are appropriate for the problem.
- You will review technical problems and develop appropriate solutions that are practical and economical.
- You will utilize design and construction practices and have the capability to communicate solution(s) articulately to all members of the Project Development Team.
- You will develops and maintains customer-specific engineering design criteria for the design of projects at assigned installations.
- You will analyzes design criteria needed for the construction and/or renovation of facilities to meet new mission and environmental requirements.
- You will prepares complex and unique specifications, reviews, and prepares design analysis documents.
- You will articulate clearly and develop a wide variety of types of presentations for different audiences.
- You will manage resolution of high visibility construction problems and complex problems involving both design and construction.
- You will evaluate necessity for construction contract change orders, ascertains the status of funds available for such change orders, and coordinates the preparation of the necessary plans.
- You will evaluate specifications required to accomplish changes in construction contracts.
- You will utilize knowledge of construction management and contract law to disseminate and collect data related to multi-discipline shop drawings.
- You will provide a program of quality control to ensure completeness and accuracy within the limits of contractual requirements.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606414000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.