Click on "Learn more about this agency" button below to view Eligibilities being considered and other IMPORTANT information.Learn more about this agency
Performs faculty duties as Dean for Research in the Graduate School of Engineering and Management at AFIT.
- Reporting to the Dean of the Graduate School of Engineering and Management (GSEM), provides a research vision and opportunities for advancing research requirements and encouraging and facilitating research productivity.
- In conjunction with the GSEM faculty and research centers, establishes and directs effective research programs with the defense technical community and, especially, the nine directorates of Air Force Laboratory.
- Advancing strategic partnerships with Federal and Department of Defense organizations, to include research and development, acquisition, operations (Combatant Commands, Major Commands), and the Intelligence Community.
- Developing Cooperative Research and Development Agreements (CRADAs) and other technology transfer agreements between AFIT and non-Federal organizations.
- Managing the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs, including the development and execution of the Sponsored Programs Business Plan.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606378700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.