About the Position: Employee plans, programs, budgets, and oversees the Command's environmental contracting activities in accordance with DoD and Army directives and guidelines, and serves as a program manager and technical authority with responsibility for carrying out planning, advising, reviewing, and program management duties associated with the execution of environmental services for restoration, pollution prevention, compliance, or conservation at Army facilities.Learn more about this agency
- Exercise knowledge of the techniques, processes, and procedures established within the US Army Environmental Command (USAEC) for managing the combined efforts of contractors and government agencies engaged in carrying out assigned activities.
- Integrate and coordinate contracting activities with USAEC divisions and offices, ensuring best contracting approaches are implemented.
- Serve as a key point of contact for acquisition planning/coordination, integrating all aspects of environmental service contract support to include service acquisition approvals, performance work statement templates, managing contract review boards.
- Plan, program, budget, and oversee the Command?s environmental contracting activities in accordance with DoD and Army directives and guidance using validated, auditable, and documented site-level data.
- Prepare a variety of program reports on the current and future status of Army environmental contracting activities.
- Manage technical and cost aspects of contracts in the role of Contracting Officers Representative (COR).
- Exercise knowledge of Government and DA contractual and funding rules, regulations, relationships, and administrative processes involved in procuring studies, engineering services and equipment.
- Monitor USAEC contracting progress and recommends and initiates corrective action when problem areas impact performance, schedules and other applicable requirements.
50% or less - You may be expected to travel up to 30% of the time for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/606310700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.