This position is at the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) in the Office of Examination & Insurance (E&I). This position serves as the Critical Infrastructure Division Director.Learn more about this agency
As the Critical Infrastructure Division Director, you will:
- Provide subject matter expertise in credit union technology critical infrastructure to identify, prevent, respond, and mitigate the growing risks arising from threats and impacts to the nation's credit union and financial services technology infrastructure.
- Identify and assess systemic operational risks that could degrade or interrupt the credit union system and lead to a loss of public confidence in the credit union system or national economic security concerns.
- Provide direct supervision to Information Systems Officers attached to the Office of Examination & Insurance.
- Coordinate and serve as project lead and subject matter expert in the development of examination policy, procedures, and industry guidance associated with technology critical infrastructure protection and cybersecurity.
- Collaborate internally and externally to update, maintain, and manage industrywide crisis communications protocols associated with events that could impact public confidence in the credit union system or the broader financial services critical infrastructure.
Occasional travel - Once normal business operations resume, travel may be required to attend meetings, conferences, and site visits.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605978900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.