This position is located in the Office of External Affairs (OEA), Communications Division of the International Development Finance Corporation (DFC). You will serve as the voice of DFC on the agency's national social media accounts and be responsible for maintaining the quality of the DFC brand and audience engagement across social media platforms while serving as a strategist for social media platform use, content development and campaigns.Learn more about this agency
- Plans, implements, and manages digital media efforts. Performs a variety of communications functions, with primary responsibility for innovative use of social media.
- Develops and executes strategic social media and digital marketing campaigns.
- Organizes and leads the curation of creative assets including photos, videos, and graphics, ensuring that all materials are visually compelling and adhere to the agency's branding style guide.
- Assesses new media tools, channels, and methodology while developing implementation strategies.
- Tracks metrics and analyzes data to assess and evaluate the effectiveness of social media initiatives against organizational objectives.
- Develops agency's collection of project stories by working with project officers, economists, clients, and the interagency partners.
- Plans, drafts, and packages e-marketing materials such as newsletters, updates, and project highlights.
- Supports the drafting of fact sheets, brochures, presentation materials, website text, and other outreach and marketing materials.
- Prepares marketing, publicity, and promotional materials - responsibilities include researching and drafting print and digital materials that highlight the Agency's work, including power point presentations.
- Trains staff on agency social media policies and best practices, as well as provides strategic social media support and guidance to senior staff as needed.
- Coordinates digital activities with stakeholders, clients, and interagency partners.
- Initiates ideas and helps develop materials and outreach activities that highlight DFC's work.
- Assists with DFC's website design and content management.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605782300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.