This is a Direct Hire Authority (DHA) solicitation utilizing the DHA for Certain Personnel of the DoD Workforce to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.Learn more about this agency
*THIS IS AN OPEN CONTINUOUS ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 6 MONTHS - THE INITIAL CUT-OFF DATE FOR REFERRAL CONSIDERATION IS 12 July, 2021. AFTERWARD, REFERRALS WILL BE PULLED AS VACANCIES OCCUR.*
- Responsible for managing the efficient coordination and accomplishment of the planning, scoping, design, construction, and direction of major projects to support a specific functional program.
- Apply an extensive knowledge of management concepts, principles, and methods practices.
- Knowledge of methods, practices, and processes of engineering and science disciplines necessary for design and construction of horizontal and vertical construction projects.
- The position requires a broad technical background and experience in various functions.
- Required to integrate customer requirements and participation into a comprehensive project fully coordinated with all contributing agencies and organizations.
- Control and manage assigned projects budget and schedule.
- Assure the District commitments to the customer and stakeholders are met.
- Serve as the districts primary point of contact for customer and other external agencies on assigned projects.
Occasional travel - Overnight business travel of approximately 10% may be required.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605739300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.