Who May Be Considered:
- Status Candidates
- Land Management Eligibles under the Land Management Workforce Flexibility Act.
- View common definitions of terms found in this announcement.
This position is located in the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), Infrastructure Security Division, Resilience Services Branch. Learn more about this agency
The Infrastructure Security Division (ISD) focuses on protecting critical infrastructure from all hazards by managing risk and enhancing resilience through collaboration with the critical infrastructure community, which includes private sector owners, operators, and employees; State, local, tribal, and territorial officials; and other Federal agencies.
The primary purpose of the position is to serve as the Management and Program Analyst. Typical work assignments include:
- Applying the concepts of resilience to projects involving pre-disaster planning and assessment and post-disaster response and recovery.
- Managing and executing complex project under existing Resilience Services Branch (RSB) programs in collaboration with federal and non-federal partners, to include defining project scope, conducting research and analysis, engaging stakeholders, and ensuring results meet customer and partner expectations.
- Engaging customers and partners, via oral and written communication, to build support and ensure programs, projects, and services meet and exceed their expectations.
- Researching, analyzing, and incorporating relevant internal and external resources (e.g. information and methodologies) to support the Resilience Services Branch and increase its mission effectiveness.
- Participating in intra-CISA and interagency programs and initiatives in support of CISA's mission.
- Adjusting progress schedules and priorities to meet new requirements or unforeseen situations.
- Providing advice and recommendations on research techniques to other analysts.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605561400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.