You will serve as a PIPEFITTER in the Office of the Vice President for Finance and Administration, Facilities Division (FAC) of UNIF SRVS UNI OF THE HLTH SCI.Learn more about this agency
- You will install, maintain, and repair high pressure, high temperature piping systems and equipment for office area heating and for special purposes.
- You will plan and lay out routing, elevation, reduction and expansion valves and systems for new areas requiring high pressure and/or high temperature water and steam.
- You will determine the need for and install pumps, gauges, regulators, valves, etc. to provide adequate quantity of safely delivered hot water and steam.
- You will test pipes and systems to determine proper PSI, flow, absence of leaks and proper operation of systems and equipment.
- You will install, maintain and repair utility, supply, and disposal systems and equipment such as sewage, fire sprinklers, toilets, and showers.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605450500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.