This National Guard position is for a IT Spec (SYSADMIN), Position Description Number D1618000 and is part of the J6, Army National Guard.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of the position is to serve as a systems administrator on one or more of the systems maintained/administered throughout the state.
As a IT Spec (SYSADMIN), GS-2210-11, you will:
- Provide system support on personal computer, mini-computers or main frames
- Interact with peers and vendors to resolve hardware and software problems
- Troubleshoot problems and implements changes on multiple computer platforms
- Provide technical assistance and advice to personnel
- Analyze, evaluate, and recommend hardware/software changes to various computer systems.
- Develop guidelines, standard operating procedures (SOPs), bulletins and flyers
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605415200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.