This position is located at the Middle School Teen Program, management reserves the right to assign staff within CYS as mission requires.Learn more about this agency
To better expedite the hiring process, we recommend including full contact information (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) for professional and personal references on your resume.
- Responsible for the operation of the Child and Youth Services (CYS) Technology Lab in accordance with applicable regulations. Plans, coordinates, and conducts activities for program participants.
- Creates a positive environment in CYS Technology Lab that includes appropriate materials and supplies to supplement computer software programs and Internet access. Provides supervision, oversight, and accountability for program participants.
- Ensures computer, peripherals, and software are maintained in good condition and working order. Troubleshoots CYS hardware, printers, scanners, servers and software.
- Interacts with children and youth using approved child guidance and youth development techniques. Promotes and role models safety, fitness, health and nutrition practices.
- Trains children/youth in use of equipment and software programs. Ensures assigned area achieves and maintains standards for DoD/Army certification and national accreditation or Army equivalent.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605155700. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.