About the Position: Employee serves as the lead for operational integration of United Sates Army Environmental Command's Army-wide mission supporting the Army Environmental Program to enable Army readiness.Learn more about this agency
- Provide command-wide integration in the areas of operational and planning activities, knowledge management, security management, administrative logistics service, and facility management.
- Provide workforce development integration support and the overall training program for the command.
- Provide routine and contingent Command operations to support internal multi-disciplinary environmental support staff, managers, supervisors and leaders and other stakeholders at Army?s installations as well as at IMCOM and HQDA.
- Participate in transformation planning; recommend priorities; coordinate administrative matters such as personnel and facility requirements, and identify strategic goals, objective and targets.
- Incumbent works across all program areas to include environmental restoration, environmental quality programs, and environmental technical services, to ensure that resources and support are in line with Army operation priorities.
- As Command Security Manager, oversees OPSEC, PERSEC and PHYSEC analysis and planning for the command.
- Collaborate with security organizations to determine suitability and effectiveness of all pillars of command security program and consider available assets, time, and budget, and operational constrains in order to optimize mission accomplishment.
- Supervise the activities of subordinate employees engaged in carrying out assigned functions based on priorities.
- Plan work to be accomplished by subordinates; set immediate priorities and prepares schedules for completion of work.
- Evaluate work performance of subordinates; develop performance plans, and complete employee performance appraisals.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to occasionally travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/605068000. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.