This position is part of the Office of the Chief Financial Officer, Government Publishing Office in Washington , District of Columbia .Learn more about this agency
- Providing technical assistance to employees of the Branch in their review of payments.
- Maintaining liaison with other sections in matters pertaining to recordkeeping and reconciliation.
- Performing a wide range of administrative, analytical and technical duties connected with commercial vendor payments and agency invoice preparation.
- Producing and performing detailed analysis on weekly and monthly reports related to receipts and payments.
- Determining final obligations of the agency and makes adjustments to customer agency billings as required.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604896200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.