About the Position: You will serve under the general supervision of the Director, of United States Army Public Health Center (USAPHC), as the Deputy of Technical Services, with the responsibility for the technical control coordination and management of the Center's technical programs with maximum technical and administrative management. Responsible for the following:Learn more about this agency
- Independently originates, plans and executes areas of responsibility with delegated authority to speak for the Director on issues relating to execution of the APHC technical programs.
- Provides a thorough knowledge of strategy and the art and science of developing and using all managerial and supervisory instruments (policy, planning, programming, budgeting and evaluation) for Public Health Programs development, and improvement.
- Uses an extensive scientific, technical and managerial background to provide oversight and direction to accomplish the broad mission and support for the organization.
- Exercises decision making on significant controversial matters and recommends or directs action on operational matters that significantly affect programs and projects.
- Serves as final authority on long-range resource planning, and directs the development of long-range plans.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604893600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.