This is a public notice flyer to notify interested applicants of anticipated vacancies through the Certain Competitive Service / Modified Direct Hire Authority. Applications will not be accepted through this flyer. Interested applicants must follow the directions in the "How to Apply" section of this flyer to be considered. There may or may not be actual vacancies filled from this flyer. Notice of Result letters will not be sent to applicants who respond to this flyer.Learn more about this agency
- You will perform engineering systems functions related to training systems acquisition, development, and operational support.
- You will have full technical responsibility for assigned projects; will operate as a team member under the guidance of a Lead Systems Engineer who oversees and directs technical activities or act as a technical IPT lead.
- You will identify, document, and communicate engineering staffing requirements, risks, and technical impacts to cost, schedule and performance to program and competency personnel.
- You will work on varied, complex equipment systems and subsystems associated with research, innovation, or reengineering assignments and demonstrate competence and creativity in developing new concepts and possible new uses of hardware/software.
- You will provide technically sound advice and guidance to managers, supervisors, peers, and sponsors on specific technical aspects of training systems or concept development.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604489400. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.