This position is part of the Office of the Human Capital Officer, Government Publishing Office, District of Columbia.Learn more about this agency
GPO employees possess a diverse representation of talent in many administrative fields and trades. We provide other agencies with innovative services for the printing, publishing, storage, and distribution of digital content. If you are an energetic, inventive individual looking for a challenging, yet rewarding career opportunity, GPO may be the place for you.
- Acts as the recognized authority advisor to Chief Human Capital Officer and the Human Capital Manager on Workers Compensation, Retirement, Employee benefits and other key human resource matters requiring mastery expert knowledge in HR laws.
- Plan, and assign work, set priorities, and make decisions on work problems presented by subordinates.
- Approves actions for benefits, retirements, and workers compensation, recruitments, make selections for positions, review and improve work methods, performance structure of positions to support civilian benefits operations.
- Responsible for the day to day operations on Employee Benefits, Retirements, Workers Compensation and Special Retirement Programs.
- Responsible for recommending, developing, maintaining and providing Civilian Benefits and Workers Compensation metrics in support of internal and external agency requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604227300. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.