About the Position: Army Public Health Center mission is to promote and prevent disease, injury and disability of Soldiers, military retirees, their Families and Department of the Army Civilian Employees; and assure effective execution of full spectrum veterinary services for Army and Department of Defense Veterinary missions.Learn more about this agency
You will serve as the principal office assistant for an organization and provide a variety of administrative and clerical support.
- Responsible for preparing a wide variety of recurring and nonrecurring correspondence, reports, and other documents and reviews and finalizes correspondence/documents prepared by others.
- You will review and process incoming and outgoing correspondence, materials, publications, regulations, and directives.
- Receives telephone calls, greets visitors, and ascertains the nature of the calls or visits; refers telephone calls and visitors to appropriate staff or office
- Responsible for maintaining supervisor's calendar, coordinating meeting arrangements, and scheduling meetings and/or conferences.
- Establishes, updates, and maintains office procedures and records of various types that may be needed.
- Use multiple office automation software with varied functions to produce a wide range of documents that often require complex formats
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604218600. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.