Learn more about this agency
This position is placed in the Office of the Chief Information Officer (OCIO), Chief Information Security Officer/Cyber Defense Division, Compliance and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) Branch.
As a INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY SPECIALIST (INFOSEC) you will be responsible for the following duties:
- Serves as an integral member of the Compliance and PKI branch as a cybersecurity specialist adhering to Federal, DoD, and DCSA standards, methodologies, and procedures for executing cybersecurity and operational regulatory guidance.
- Serves as a branch action officer providing advice for the application and integration of policies linking information sharing, cybersecurity net-centric services, and data strategies gathering information, conducting analysis, and staffing efforts in support of agency-wide communication initiatives to implement relevant standards.
- Assists the public key infrastructure (PKI) programs registration authority overseeing token issuance as required and coordinate through the branch chief.
- Assists agency stakeholders with developing and implementing cyber based artifacts, procedures, and processes to ensure the sustainment of agency-wide regulatory standards.
- Develops cyber policies in assigned areas, participates in analytical studies, facilitates internal and external discussions to achieve project objectives, and provides expertise and consultation to further the agency's mission.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604107900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.