This position is being recruited under 10 USC 1599f into the Cyber Excepted Service and does NOT convey eligibility to be converted to the Competitive Service. It has been identified as a position necessary to carry out and support the mission of the US Cyber Command.Learn more about this agency
It is in the professional Work Category at the Entry/Developmental Work Level within the CES Occupational Structure. It is located in the DISA OC/Directorate FE334 Organization.
- Conducts trend analyses to identify areas where additional customer training and assistance is needed and initiates appropriate action such as defining new training requirements.
- Provides group and individual training to other customer support specialists on technical issues and new customer support technologies.
- Develops, updates and maintains a comprehensive database of technical and corresponding resolutions.
- Ensures the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies, principles and practices in the delivery of customer support services.
- Applies a knowledge of servers and the server environment to support customer processing, applications and configurations.
- Applies a comprehensive knowledge and skill in applying customer support concepts and methods for troubleshooting and recovering systems in order to serve as a senior customer analyst with responsibility for resolving complex customer problems.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604066800. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.