Must be able to satisfy the requirements of the 26JUL12 DODI 1400.25 V1230, DoD Civilian Personnel Management System: Employment in Foreign Areas and Employee Return Rights. Visit http://www.dtic.mil/whs/directives/corres/pdf/140025v1230.pdf.
This announcement is for Temporary deployment tours which vary in length depending on location. Tour lengths may be 6 months, 9 months or 1 year being the most often used.
All deployment tours are limited to a maximum length of 2 years totalLearn more about this agency
- Serves as senior Cost Engineer on engineering cost estimates for planning design and execution of construction by contract projects.
- Responsible for the preparation of construction cost estimates for all architectural,and engineering features and reviews the estimates prepared by in house personnel and contracted architect/engineers.
- Prepares Current Working Estimates and design control estimates from sketches, plans, notes and specifications by others.
- Recommends clarification, corrections, and changes in design to specification writers and design architects/engineers.
- Prepares detailed Fair Cost or Independent Government Estimates (IGE) for all architectural, and engineering features in construction and service contract projects documents.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604061900. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.