This position is located in the Division of Extramural Research (DER), National Center for Complementary and Integrative Health (NCCIH), National Institutes of Health (NIH).Learn more about this agency
- Participating in the development of Program Announcements, Requests for Applications, and Requests for Proposals in areas of research.
- Communicating high level NCCIH priorities to the extramural research community in response to inquiries and refers individuals to subject matter experts, as needed.
- Coordinating with investigators, institutions, organizations and other government agencies engaged in assigned research activities and related fields, providing assistance to prospective grantees on various grant mechanisms/grant review processes.
- Conducting literature searches on relevant scientific areas; drafting and circulating approval memos; and tracking and incorporating suggested edits to initiatives.
- Coordinating the compilation and preparation of periodic reports; developing a system for tracking recurring requirements and progress toward fulfilling these; and conducting analyses relevant to the recurring requirements.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604046500. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.