You will serve as a a IT SPECIALIST (SYSADMIN/CUSTSPT) with 4TH MARINE CORPS.Learn more about this agency
This announcement uses the Certain Personnel of the DoD direct hire authority to recruit and appoint qualified candidates to positions in the competitive service.
- You will install operating systems of cybersecurity in the Areas of Operations.
- You will evaluate, research, and report trends and patterns in customer support issues.
- You will create, track, and manage Service Desk Tickets and data.
- You will track, manage, and report equipment inventories, life cycle management of hardware, software, and equipment disposal.
- You will assist command in reporting loss, or theft of information systems of containing Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
- You will research and track customer software inquiries and access requests
- You will diagnose hardware/software interoperability problems.
25% or less - You may be expected to travel for this position.
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/604006100. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.