This position reports to the USDA, FPAC, NRCS, National Headquarters (NHQ), Conservation Planning Branch, Washington, DC.Learn more about this agency
The purpose of the position is to serve as Conservation Assessment Practice Point (CAPP) Steward to manage the CAPP and related system development including leading teams to analyze resource concern, planning criteria, and integration with Conservation Assessment Ranking Tool (CART) and Conservation Desktop (CD).
- Major duties may include:
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert activities associated with Conservation Practice Data Entry System (CPDES), Conservation Assessment Ranking Tool (CART) and Conservation Desktop (CD) Integration.
- Serves as a data steward for the CAPP system and implementation of Practice Narrative Points.
- Coordinates with National and State Staff to prepare and present program updates and national policy and programmatic trainings during the monthly we/VTC session.
- Provides national leadership and representation of CPTAD in developing national bulletins and guidance documents for program implementation.
Occasional travel - You may be expected to travel for this position.
Job family (Series)
This job originated on www.usajobs.gov. For the full announcement and to apply, visit www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/603997200. Only resumes submitted according to the instructions on the job announcement listed at www.usajobs.gov will be considered.